Thursday, January 30, 2014

Mulberry Street

As I sit down to blog, I cannot help but to think of Dr. Seuss' And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street.  (If you don't know the story, you'll have to read it for yourself.)  I sit here long and hard and wonder - did anything excite me or make my heart beat? "Nothing," I say as I sit in my seat, "Nothing blog worthy on Mulberry Street."

So in my normal days of homeschool and doing housework, I also fit in some time for my Etsy shop. And at the end of the day, I am thankful for another blessed day.

 Here are my newest creations. 

Floral Scrapbook Embellishments Paper Flower Posies made from cardstock and vintage dictionary pages -


 Floral Scrapbook Embellishments Paper Flower Posies made from patterned scrapbook papers - 






These scrapbook embellishments and more can be found here at Ellie Marie Designs

 Destash Craft Supplies #8 - Scrap Paper Pack
Craft supplies are here.

Creations from craft stash - 11 down, 89 to go
Destash of craft supplies - 8 down 42 to go

No comments:

Post a Comment